A malt forward amber ale featuring caramel and biscuit
flavors with a balanced hop profile and smooth finish.
• Imported 2 row malted barley
• 5 different domestic specialty malts provide complexity, color and body
• 2 different hop varieties
• Cold conditioned for a smooth, crisp and clean flavor
• Pure, limestone filtered Ozark spring water
Color 18.8 SRM
Chicken, seafood, burgers or spicy foods.
Cheese: Lightly tangy cheese
Dessert: Banana bread, oatmeal cookies
Glassware: Traditional Pint Glass
Serving Temperature: 50 – 55 Degrees Fahrenheit