In the heart of Texas County, McKinney Eddy on the Big Piney River was home to our friend and master blacksmith, Charlie McKinney. Charlie toiled over an anvil with purpose, passion and pure Ozark creativity—an inspiration for our handcrafted amber ale.
*We have this beer available in cans. Click to learn why we can our beer.
A malt forward amber ale featuring caramel and biscuit
flavors with a balanced hop profile and smooth finish.
• Imported 2 row malted barley
• 5 different domestic specialty malts provide complexity, color and body
• 2 different hop varieties
• Cold conditioned for a smooth, crisp and clean flavor
• Pure, limestone filtered Ozark spring water
Color 18.8 SRM
Chicken, seafood, burgers or spicy foods.
Cheese: Lightly tangy cheese
Dessert: Banana bread, oatmeal cookies
Glassware: Traditional Pint Glass
Serving Temperature: 50 – 55 Degrees Fahrenheit
Editor's Choice, Best Microbrewery, Rural Missouri Magazine